Sunday 4 August 2013

Crochet SPA Basket

If you love the fresh look of fruit as much as I do then this  washcloth pattern is a wonderful addition to your collection.


 After searching everywhere online for a free pattern and not finding one I changed an orange slice pattern from Best Free Crochet to pink and yellow yarn.  

 

To add to the Body Shop SPA gift I crocheted a few super soft white cotton facial scrubs or make-up removers.


My Sweet Something facial scrub free pattern here. 


Ready to assemble the bath items in this chunky cream basket.


My Grapefruit SPA Basket just needs a little cellophane gift wrap!


If you like the grapefruit pattern you may also enjoy the watermelon dish cloth pattern from the exact same orange instructions only with green and pink yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment