Sunday 11 October 2015

Free Crochet Placemats & Tea Cozy Pattern

Crochet Placemats & Tea Cozy




The inspiration for these placemats came from the Bernat Eco-Kitchen collection. 




I absolutely fell in love with these placemats especially the little pocket for silverware but there was one slight problem - I can't knit. Believe me I have tried many times and it's not happening.   I found a similar crochet stitch and simply recreated the pattern from the drawstring tea cozy I had just crocheted the week before.


Free Tea Cozy Pattern here from Ravelry.


Our children make fun of me because I won't let them eat off of them everyday. 


Our kitty loves to crochet too!



Please share your projects on our facebook page here.   We would love to see your placemat patterns for crochet or knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment