Sunday 11 October 2015

Free Heart Pillow Crochet Pattern

Heart Pillow (Crochet) 




A crochet pillow is a really neat idea to use up that little bit of extra yarn that is usually left over from blankets.  I generally make pot holders and dish cloths but this time I decided to get creative for my daughter's birthday present to make it extra special.

After an extensive search the best heart pattern I could find online is by "Loops & Threads".  The pattern specified for fashion fun fur but I didn't have any so I doubled up with two strands of yarn and it worked out just fine.  This pattern is super easy to follow. I filled mine with acrylic pellets and stuffing.




This pillow and blanket will sure to be an heirloom in our family.  The blanket was crocheted using lines of every stitch I have learned over the years including the popcorn stitch.



Happy Birthday to my beautiful darling daughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment